INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register an account on the services or purchase something from our website as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, contact information, address phone number and email address which you provide.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is foremost used to fulfill your order and for us to contact you. The most common reasons are listed below:
- To personalization of your shopping experience; the information helps us to better understand and respond to individual user needs.
- To confirm your purchases/reservations/bookings.
- To process payments made by you or to you.
- To process transactions and have your products shipped out to you with minimal delay.
- To test, monitor and improve the platform and/or service to you.
- To provide you with support and handle your requests and complaints.
- To provide personal content to you on marketing and promotional events such as promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys and other information you might be interested in.
THIRD – PARTY SERVICES
We will not rent or sell or otherwise transfer any of your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
The only time(s) your information will be used outside of our business divisions are:
- For payment processing by certain third-party service provider such as payment gateway and other payment transaction processors.
- For delivery address purposes with our 3rd party vendor(s).
At our sole discretion, we may include third party products or services on our website. These websites will have their own privacy policies, please read it before disclosing any personal information. We are not responsible for the interactions you may have on their site. However, we value the integrity of our website, if you feel one of these links is offending in any way please let us know.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. When you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information, the data is then transmitted via SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and encrypted upon entering our payment gateways database. Only authorized personal with special access rights can use these systems, they are further required to keep all their login details and potentially learned information confidential.
Cookies are small files a website or the ISP (Internet Service Provider) transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your chosen web browser. Cookies enable a website to recognize users and remember previous preferences or settings used on the website. They also help in speeding up navigation, keeping track of items in your cart, monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to collect usage data (In the form of page views, total visitors and to track where users drop off). Cookies help us identify where and how we can improve our website so we can offer you a better shopping experience. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting us:-
Wagner Piano Sdn Bhd
203, Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Hotline: 1300-88-9246