The 4’9.5″ Hailun HG 150 SE provides an uncompromising musical experience at a friendly cost. Equipped with features rarely found in pianos of its size, it includes full sostenuto, Hailun exclusive slow close fallboard, duplex scale and hydraulic lid safety system. The plate is made with a wet sand casting – the way the finest American and European pianos are manufactured which avoids the metallic sound you hear on lesser Asian pianos. The hammers have German felt for warm sound. The pin block has 17-18 laminations for excellent tuning stability. The HG 150 SE will provide many pleasant experiences for students and performers of all levels.
Hailun Piano Co. Ltd., one of the largest piano maker in the World, has won 7 major International Awards for their uncompromising quality in design and production since it’s establishment 2001.
- 2006 – China Top Brand Name
- 2008 – Six Golden Star Medal by European music magazine DIAPASON
- 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2017 – Acoustic Piano Line of the Year by Music Merchandise Review (MMR), USA
- 2015 – Legacy Award in MMR’s the Hall of Fame by Music Merchandise Review (MMR), USA
- 2016 – Joseph A. Schumpeter Price in Austria Vienna
- 2018 – Music Inc.’s Editor Choice Award at NAMM (National Association of Musical Merchandise) show